Some *light* things that are not right in the world...

I need to say a few things, just to get them off my chest. In my head, I have been making mental notes of things I need to tell someone. These are things that I see everyday or experience everyday, and they bug me. They dont bug me to the point of being annoyed but I wonder if anyone has ever thought....."Man, thats wrong." Here are a few examples...

Number One: Not everyone can wear Lululemon Pants. This bothers me because EVERYBODY and their friends thinks it is ok to wear such clothing. I get that they are comfy, and that they are a status symbol to walk around wearing such pants, but I need to say. These pants are not meant for everyone's body type. I'm serious. Listen to me when I say this. (Myself included, hence me not owning a pair)

Number Two: This is to the man at the Collective Soul concert who was blissfully singing (very drunk btw) to his buddy while waiting for the band to start. Just because you know all the words to "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down, doesn't mean you look cool singing it to your other drunk friend while everyone is watching you. You are not cool. The ladies do not want you, you lyric mumbling, drunk stumbling boy. Everyone is looking at you because you look like an idiot, not because we are all fascinated at your lyric remembering skills. OK?

Number Three: Picking your nose or bum in public is not ok. To the Mexican family whom was doing so while waiting in line at the insurance place, ( yes all members had a finger in some sort of nose or wedgie) This is not ok. To the moms who let their kids pick boogies out of their noses. Dont. They will end up being 45 and still doing it while waiting at a red light, and then they will see a girl next to them and be terribly embarrassed and blame you anyways. So lets all just save each other some trouble and just stop it before it starts!

Number Four: It is not ok to be rude when you are in the public service industry. I get that you hate your job, pre teen Dairy Queen worker. I know you are only making $8.25 to start, unless you are 15 then you are making $5.25. I get that you work nights to make your money so you can buy your new Baby Phat. I was there, I did it too. But for real, YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY, this means being polite to people even when you dont want to. It takes more effort for you to be a cow and frown then it does for you to be polite and smile. See, I am trying to save your energy for something way more important, like making out with your boyfriend after your shift ok. Trust me on this ......!

Number Five: This is a mere observation. I do not in any way have any opinion regarding what I am about to write. What Im about to say was something I noticed and that is all. Do not write me hate mail.

I was recently in downtown Vancouver, and I noticed that close to 90% of the males in the retail stores had a certain disposition that made me think they were of the male heart male persuasion. It was a bit distracting because I was unsure of how I fit into such culture.

That is all I am saying about that.

Number Six: Sometimes I think that babies should have their own Facebook pages. I see so many children on Facebook that it is hard to keep track of all their lives. Just a thought :s

Number Seven: Littering is not ok. For the fifty five bazillion generations to follow........... Please recycle. It makes more of a difference than you will ever know. When I litter, I feel like I am saying to God, " Here, let me just throw all my crap on your earth and disrespect it and you. Ok? Its not like you cant make a new one right? You are God yes? Ok good." This is just my personal opinion. But aside from moral dilemma, please recycle. We are wasting so many resources, and killing wildlife, and endangering our world like crazy and it is worth every paper, plastic, or glass for you to recycle.


I will leave this at seven. Any to add?

Comments

Popular Posts