Overcome.



Honestly, there are no words to describe what this child means to me.

I have re written this blog about a thousand times, and every time I just delete it because I cannot come up with anything even remotely close to describing how I feel about my little Julian.

There are simply no sentences that I can string together to match how my heart is overcome.

He is my gift, my treasure, my pride and joy.

And with tear filled eyes for the joy of this future and the sorrow of our past, I simply pray every night, thanking the Lord for the amazing treasure he has bequeathed us with.  What an honour to be chosen to parent such an amazing gift...

My son....has arrived!









Comments

  1. So so happy for you Lori...though at times it must be bittersweet, I am so thankful that God blessed you with another little boy. You are a beautiful Mama, and he will grow up knowing your strength & the love you have for him and his big brother in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts